- Open Vimeo.com or the vimeo application and browse to the video which contains the desired thumbnail image.
- Get the link/url of the vimeo video which have the thumbnail you wanted
- Vimeo website: Click on the video and copy the url from the address bar of your browser.
- Vimeo iphone app: Open the video and click on share button and select "Copy link"
- Paste the copied link to the above input form and hit enter.
- Vimeo android app: Open the video and click on share button and select "Copy link"
- Copy and paste the link to the above input form and hit enter.
- Finally, to download vimeo thumbnail to your PC or Mac, right click on the image and save it to your hard disk. For mobile phones, tap and hold onto vimeo thumbnail and add to photos.
With our online vimeo thumbnail downloader you can download vimeo video thumbnails and images easily. You can download vimeo full HD thumbnail as well as HD and SD thumbnail images to your computer or mobile device. Besides, it is also possible to download more than one vimeo thumbnail. Every vimeo video has a thumbnail image selected by the author while uploading his/her video to Vimeo, you simply grab that video URL and after you enter that URL to our form, our tool simply knocks on vimeo servers and gets the desired thumbnail image very fast.
You can save vimeo video thumbnails and photos to your PC, Mac, IOS device such as iphone, ipad etc. Besides it is also possible to save vimeo thumbnails to your android phone or to a portable usb hard disk. Just be sure to select the correct drive when saving vimeo thumbnails after you choose "save as".